Herbs are the best for vegan people. Especially for those who want to lose weight. Looking at the modern lifestyle and health issues these days, it is important to find a vegan way to stay fit and healthy. However, it is difficult to find a fitness lifestyle blog that is dedicated to vegan people only.
In this blog, you will be getting the best health tips and advice. All the following herbs are suitable for vegan people. These tips are derived from Ayurveda which is a 3000 years old medical science. Even the scientists of American research centers have shown their interest in Ayurveda.
Obesity has become the main challenge for a healthy body. It is because of our unhealthy eating habits and sitting jobs. The following herbs are mainly dedicated to lose weight and stay healthy. Some of these may taste bitter but they have natural medicine effects to cure diseases. These are 100 % worthy of trying.
1. Guggul: It is a very effective herb that helps to reduce unwanted body fat. It maintains the lever function and balances a good cholesterol level. It also increases the count of white blood cells in the body and improves metabolism. It boosts the energy level too. Regular intake of Guggul can be very beneficial especially for the people who are suffering from cholesterol issues.
2. Gymnema: It plays a game-changing role in weight loss routine. It is an ancient ingredient that is being used to control blood sugar. It tastes bitter and blocks the mouth’s ability to taste any sweetness. It naturally decreases the desire to eat anything sweet. It maintains the level of healthy blood sugar in the body. It also helps to cure Malaria and can even save lives from a snake bite.
3. Vrikshamla: It has the ability to block the enzyme citrate, which produces fat and also prevents fat deposits in the body. Basically, it is a fruit, which controls the level of blood cholesterol. It raises the level of serotonin, a hormone that controls hunger. If you are foody and gaining a lot of weight then this herb is definitely going to help you.
4. Triphala: It is a mixture of three herbs Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki. It helps to clean the blockages in the digestive system and improves digestion power. It is a good source of vitamin C and calcium. These two reduce toxins and nourish the body. It’s a good herb for those who want to reduce extra fat from the body in a natural way.
5. Kalmegh: In Ayurveda, it is a well-known herb for weight loss. It tastes bitter but works as a blood purifier. It controls obesity and its adverse effects. It burns out extra fat and toxins from the body.
6. Ghritkumari: It is also known as Aloe Vera in common language. It contains 75 potentially active compounds including antioxidants (vitamin A, C, and E), enzymes, minerals, sugars, fiber, and amino acids. It stimulates metabolism and improves the digestion system.
Above are some herbal solutions that you can easily find online or in local stores. These are very effective and do not cause any side effects. Trust the Ayurveda and go for it. It will surely give you the best results.