Travelling is like a treat to everyone, as no one wishes to sit down at one place for an entire life. Exploring other cities and countries are just like an adventure, because travelling to an alien nation needs a little bit of guts to adjust yourself in entirely new environment.
Also, everyone prefers to wear a comfortable garment and look attractive at the same time while travelling, keeping in mind about the religion and the traditions that one follows and the traditions of our destination.
Muslim women need to be very selective while opting for the clothes for travelling purposes, as they have their own traditional wear like, hijab, burka, chador, niqab and dupatta. It becomes more over a task for a Muslim woman to look good while travelling in her own traditional garment.
Here are 7 tips for a Muslim woman to look good while traveling, in her own traditional wear:
* If, you can, wear a trouser or a long skirt paired up with a trendy top with a matching hijab or a dupatta draped with it.
This would make you feel more comfortable and look good while travelling.
* Shop for some beautiful different scarfs matching to your apparels from hijab fashion online stores or from your favorite shopping destination.
* Keep handsome number of scarfs, because you might need to change your scarf during mid-day due to congestion in your hair. Do not forget to keep an extra scarf in your hand baggage while travelling.
* Do not wear bright colors or the colors that are out of trend. You can also keep some outstanding and bling outfit that could be worn more than once with different hijabs to make it look different every time.
* Wear some good accessories that match up very well with your outfit. Also, pack up few for the outfits that you have decided to wear while you are on your vacation.
* High heels sound wonderful to every lady, but they might get a little tough while travelling, so wear them only if you are habitual to those, else pair up with some flats, or a low comfortable heel.
* Remember not to wear too much of make-up, as you also have to put on your hijab, and might not look that good.
There are various hijab online stores that can help you buy your own trendy beautiful hijabs. Online stores stay updated, and hence, come up with what is more in trend. You can get matching instant hijab online for your garments. You can also buy other apparels online while shopping for your journey.
Always look out for the tradition that is followed by your destination, because you surely would not want to get caught for wearing a garment that is not accepted in the destination society.
Looking good is what an ideal woman aims for while travelling, not because others would see, but because the more you look good the more confidence you regain for yourself.