Just like any other Indian festival, Navratri also has its own significance and importance. All nine days of Navratri are filled with happiness, joy, food, and Garba. It is a big celebration which can be seen in almost all parts of India. It makes all of us excited about the latest fashion trends so we can get our outfits designed like that. The lifestyle tips and advice help to stay fashionable and stylish.
Everyone wants to look the most stylish on the Garba ground. So, here are some latest fashion trends, tips & tricks that will help you to look stunning at Garba night:
- Experiment with clothes: Traditional Indian clothes are the first choice when we talk about Garba night. But you can still be a little experimental with your outfit. Give a chance to indo-western and some bright colors. Indo westerns are easy to carry. It will make you look fresh and different from others.
- Add something extra: A little extra work on your Dupatta or skirt will make your whole look classy. You can choose the work based on your preference like mirror work, sequence work, embroidery, or bandhani work. For Choli, you can go with off-shoulder.
- Find the right jewelry: Accessaries are as important as the outfit for a Garba night. Light-weight Payal looks beautiful when you dance. Bangles with colorful thread work are also amazing. You can also wear a Mang Teeka and a Kamarband to complete the look.
- Play safe with makeup: As there will be a lot of dancing you will be sweating a lot. Makeup has to be sweatproof and waterproof so it does not melt or bleed. The smoky eye will be a great pick to make the whole look come together. Complete the makeup with a nude lip color.
- Temporary Tattoos: Temporary tattoos will keep the festive vibe on for all nine days. Men and women, both can have it. Keep it traditional with a picture of god or a mantra to make it Navratri special.
Conclusion: These five tips will help you to get the best look for Garba night. Looks matter a lot when it comes to Navratri. Everyone wants to look different and classy. By following the above advice, you can keep your Navratri game on point.